We’re very excited to release our improved Nedap brandguide. In this release there are some major improvements and updates that will help you communicate the Nedap brand in a more consistent and expressive way. This is our first release and we will be updating templates and assets in the coming period. We consider this a ‘soft’ launch, meaning; we don’t expect you to fully implement these updates in your existing communication but when creating new stuff please keep the new guidelines in mind.
Improved visual identity system – read more
Our improved visual identity is based on the idea that our communicative needs are either more expressive or more close to our core brand. Based on your communicative needs you can vary in how you apply colour, shape and layout. Throughout the brandguide you’ll find more examples and inspiration to help you understand this concept and our look & feel.
Improved colour system – read more
Our new colour system is based on our existing colours but with slight improvements and improved hierarchy.
- Our colour system is now organised in three main categories, Primary, Secondary & Expressive
- Our expressive colours are available for more creative and expressive communicative needs, while our primary and secondary remain our main brand colours.
- We defined specific colour combinations to use.
Improved layout system – read more
- The slanted line is now slightly curved at the top, creating a more human expression of the Nedap brand.
- We’ve created a new shape based on our spark that is more flexible in use and creates a consistent look.